Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 3, 2013

Friday Shortest Blog Ever

Short One Signing Off

As you may know, the UK is having it's fair share of weather today, and in my case I was up at 6AM untangling a 20 foot metal garage which decided to go for a walk when the wind storm hit.

Spent most of the day sorting out the havok during the day and backing up and sharing some source code in the evening so Paul can carry on coding while I am at GDC. Managed to sit down long enough to emails, but not much else.

Rick asked me to take a photo of the carnage, which would have been a good blog moment, but when you are knocking an eight foot piece of metal off an electricity cable with 1100 volts running through it, you tend to shift your priorities.  The good news is the violent winds are easing off a little now (2AM) and as my body only really got 4 hours sleep since Thursday, I am off to bed. The horrid news is that my plan to get some GDC demo polish work done today went out the window (and over the fence and nearly into the road) so that leaves Saturday for doing everything. Now that's going to be a day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét