Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 8, 2013

Friday Screenshot Finally

Ready To Let The Cat Loose

So you've waited long enough for some visuals, so without any ado here are some shots for you.


Here we have three enemies, one of which I dispatched with my trusty sniper rifle with the other two making there way to my position. I can make a b-line for the door which will give me some concentrated fire, but I would also be trapped.  Not quite sure what assets in Reloaded will be sphere shaped, but the wireframe ball rolling through my battle will find it's place soon enough.


A few seconds later, one of the enemies decided to rush me and start punching and kicking his way to victory  Even though fire can be exchanged both ways now with working health, melee combat does not impose any damage or make physical contact so his efforts are in vain :)

Progress So Far

As you can see, I have integrated the characters and AI into the main terrain & physics demo and started populating it with some assets such as sandbags and buildings (well, one building to be exact).  I've given the characters a patrol route around the building and I start some way off near the shore, so I can sneak up on them and snipe them if I wanted.  The zoom feature is not in yet for the rifle, but that will come when I make a full integration of the latest weapon system from Classic which is pretty good actually.

What's Next

The week is over and the weekend begins (when I next wake up). I have some more assets in the form of finished ladders, stairs and a door plus the need to connect it all together so I can place some enemies in the building and on the roof.  My hope is that the demo will be a sort of 'assault on the building' and make it quite hard for the player to win.  If I can create that, I will have put together the first game play glimpse for Reloaded.

Signing Off

As Rick logs in for the day, I log out for the day, so until Monday (or sooner if you are lucky) I will bid thee goodbye for now.  I hope you like what you see so far!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét