Thứ Bảy, 15 tháng 3, 2014

Birthday Boy = Lee

Play

You might think I spent the day fine tuning my GDC demo and making sure all the hardware worked as expected. That would be the professional thing to do. Alas, I discovered on waking that it was my birthday, and my presents consisted of Jamerson's and Guinness. What's a guy to do The consummate professional that I am, I spent three hours in the garden raking back the soil for a new lawn and then five hour drinking my presents and watching a marathon viewing of Pawn Stars.

I am now sitting down to the PC and all remaining work at 1:30AM (after midnight) and pondering my next move. I think I can finish up the demo, and then do the tests on the Ultrabook, then copy the latest files to the USB, but whether I can do this before my pre-timed path at 2AM I am not so sure.

The demo might be doomed, but at least I had a great birthday day, and my future includes a nice soak and perhaps an episode of Poirot.  Rest assured, my built-in need to get the job done will see me through ;)

Also, as a teaser, you should get a real sense from this pictorial hint at the secret sauce I have mere hours to integrate, and I can also assure that I did NOT play any part in it's coding. As you may already know, I am 100% performance work right now!


P.S. The hat was purchased over 15 years ago from a cowboy in Florida, and despite it's own personal history, still resembles a hat :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét