Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 11, 2014

Grenade Day

Guess what I worked on over the weekend. That's right, custom character bone animation issues (and grenades).


As fun as it was, the serious decision was that the multiplayer work will need grenade single player sooner than I needed it, so it went in, and they are great fun.

Today I have been trimming down the entity properties choices, and making the ones that remain work fully. This has been wanting for some time and I am glad to finally get around to it.  Just have to do sound and sound set, plus rocket ammo quantity, and then I should be done.

Meeting all day Tuesday where progress will be discussed and next plans, and will include the imminent release of V1.009 which I know is now much anticipated. My goal over the next week will be to ensure the installer I build is solid and does not break anything currently working in V1.0085.  There have been a LOT of feature additions since the last public build so will be spending plenty of time with our internal alpha testers.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét