Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 11, 2014

Friday Bits and Bobs

As you may know, I have finally finished the lightmapper which can now work across all your cores and produce lightmaps nice and fast now.  The latest build handles the static lights which bake into the scene and dynamic ones which you can switch on and off.


I am now starting through the bit lists and getting a new more things ticked off such as grass and foliage issues from store content and a lot of very minor glitches which creates a discord when using the editor.  Once I've gone through these 12 or so double-A tasks, I can move onto the single-A tasks of which they are many but minor.

I am also planning another internal build for the alpha testers this weekend, mainly so they can test the resurrected light mapper as it will need some brutal testing to ensure it's where it needs to be.

Apparently I cannot mention AGK anymore, so that's pretty much the end of my blog for this evening. I will be doing more work later on and then hoping to play a little Far Cry 3, for research purposes you understand :)  Also have a multiplayer test at 4PM which should be a blast!  Until Monday, have a great weekend and for those in the states, enjoy all those Turkey butties!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét