Thứ Ba, 17 tháng 12, 2013

Monday Halved

Four Hours With The Secret Coder

A good early start to Monday preceded a marathon four hour conversation as I prepped the new coder for his first foray into the Reloaded engine. Covering everything from brand vision and project scope through to coding style and the new DBP compiler.  He is now armed with most of the tools he needs to produce something cool for Reloaded.

The Walk

I then went for a walk before dinner, which turned into a long walk and I only got back at close to 5PM, picking my car up en-route from the garage. After some refreshment I suddenly felt fatigued so had myself an early night.

Signing Off


For some reason, my previous entry for Monday was half-deleted and unpublished, so I am publishing it again now. Hopefully it will stay undeleted long enough for you to read Monday's capers.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét