Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 12, 2013

Thursday Email Mountain

The Email Tractor Beam

It's funny how some days you can get a lot of coding done, and other days you can get none done. Ever since I clocked on around 1PM (slowly getting back to day shift) I have been answering emails, writing 'Ask Lee' answers, writing up reports, reading articles, Google pinging and sketching out little paper ideas, I've not had any actual code time :(  

I have got some good news in that the recent 60 FPS performance work has now been tested on a few other internal team systems and the improvement is definitely measurable.  This bodes very well for the next BETA update and so I can promise you have something to look forward to!

Signing Off

The good news is that I've been thinking of the imposter system so much the actual work should not take too long (in theory).  Going to have something to eat and then see if I can get a few hours of coding in, and hopefully get a big result from my quads!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét