Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Monday Prep

Monday Meeting Prep Day

Prepare for a very short blog, as I have spent the day preparing for a meeting on Tuesday and have left no time to blog about the days activities, just enough time to write this brief note and then a few hours kip.

A Small Game Goal

My goal today was to get the makings of a very small game in place, which meant adding workable AI, physics, health, damage on both sides, a small level to combat within and so forth.

The good news is that I managed it, but I must stress the 'small' and it has also highlighted some more areas I need to look closer at as well. I added some nice touches though such as gun flash for the enemy and player, which really makes the action pop!

Signing Off

A more generous blog will follow on Tuesday with some shots. Most of the day will be 'meeting mode' which basically involves me talking for seven hours, so I won't be fit for much that evening, but I will certainly see if I can polish off the edges of what I have done today and show you some peeks.

It is also very likely priorities will be changed and tasks shifted around as a direct result of the meeting, so be prepared for anything in Tuesday's blog!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét