Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 10, 2013

Wednesday None Woes

How Short A Season

I remember it was almost only yesterday I blogged of Wednesday woes. This Wednesday was better, with a successful meeting. I also admit to enjoying the drive into Wrexham South, as I rarely get a chance to drive in what seems a perpetual crunch and it was nice to slice through the Welsh terrain with music playing in the background. 

It is nonetheless very exhausting to drive, and once I had eaten and fed, the imperative was there to continue coding but the physical energy was not. Having started this particular at 5AM I think the smart money is to retire early and start a new day Thursday,

Signing Off

As a result, absolutely no new secrets will be revealed about Reloaded today, and the only purpose of this blog is to fill this most critical day in my effort to fill as many days in 2013 with blog posts as possible. The meeting did highlight MANY ideas and future plans, all of which unwise to repeat in such a casual blog, but rest assured our plans for the technology are nothing short of galactic!

For the hear and now, Lee rests. On the morrow, I jump ion earnest into saving and loading the entire scene, further refining editor control and adding the all important weapons, AI and physics to the present simulation. My path is clear, and my goal certain. Get your hard drives ready for a beta binary come October's end.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét