Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 1, 2014

Beta Imminent - Start Your Stopwatches

Work

Another good day of Core tweaks:

Jump doesn't always work
When running on a bumpy terrain you can trigger a hurt sound. This should not happen (it's not that painful!)
Water splash plays when you are clearly not near the water
Sometimes when fall from great height, it does not hurt at all

Also lots of testing, which fortunately did not bring up any new issues, which is always nice. My aim is to start the final beta upload(s) before midnight so you all you UK users will be expecting a download around 3AM if you are still up by then :) US users have a more civilized download time of 9PM (ish).

Play

From Saturday I am away for a week to recharge the old batteries. My idea of a recharge is to throw myself off mountains at some speed (whilst conducting research into physics and terrains).



During that time I encourage you to bash the ballast from the beta and have some juicy feedback for me on my return, when I will continue working on Core features. That is, if I make it back ;)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét